Summer Students Program
If you have completed your first year of law school, Marshall Diel & Myers would be happy to consider you for a summer law intern placement. Marshall Diel & Myers’ Summer Programme runs from late May through August and provides students with an opportunity to experience the practice of law in Bermuda.
Application for summer positions is to be made on the relevant form which can be obtained from Annette Beveridge by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or can be downloaded from our website. The application form must be completed in the applicant’s own handwriting and accompanied by:
- A covering letter outlining your interest;
- Proof of acceptance into a course of legal study; or proof of enrolment;
- Official copies of all educational transcripts which must carry the certification of grades;
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae setting out educational and work experience and other extracurricular activities;
- A copy of proof of Bermudian status; and
- A sample of most recent legal work (paper)
All documents must be submitted no later than 5 p.m. on 15th March (or the next business day if the 15th is on a weekend). Applications will not be processed unless all of the prescribed documents are submitted.
Download Summer Student application here
All applications should be addressed to:
Marshall Diel & Myers Summer Program
Attention: Ms. Annette Beveridge, Financial Controller
Marshall Diel & Myers Limited
31 Reid Street
By email: email@example.com
Kindly note that placements are only available to Bermudian students.